As a tax payer, who lives in Omaha, this is highly offensive. Leave it to tumbler to propagate 9001% wrong information. I cannot believe shit like this gets posted about my anything let alone my home town. How dare you.
I dare because people deserve to know the truth! The Republican Party has always wanted Omaha out of the states and for good reason:
- Omaha was so filled with Nazis in the 40s that we had to invade Omaha Beach.
- Omaha didn’t really invent Omaha Hold ‘Em, it was invented in Texas but the name Texas Hold ‘Em was already taken. By Blackjack.
- Omaha is named after Nicolas Omaha, inventor of AIDS.
- Omaha houses Enron, Haliburton and Blackwater. The Republicans actually like that one but still it’s awful.
- Omaha has a population of 3,000,000 people, all of them complainers.
- It says in the Bible (John 1:45) that nothing good can come from Omaha.
- The soil in Omaha is 76% styrofoam, and if not for the styrofoam mines Omaha would have no income at all.
- Twilight was written in and about Omaha.
- Omaha is French for a sexual act in which a toy car is encased in a condom and inserted into the anus.
- Omaha is the only city in North and South America with absolutely no showers whatsoever.
Now I myself am not a Republican, but of all their disturbing and sinister goals such as the eradication of minorities, torture of the poor and prohibition of kittens, I think the banishment of Nebraska is the single worthy cause of the party and I support that fully.
Your move, weepy wolf person.
i find this to be unbelievably stupid. omaha,ne was founded in 1854. aids wasn’t first reported until the early 1980’s. omaha does in fact have showers. so don’t put shit on tumblr if it’s just stupid bullshit.
Modern AIDS wasn’t reported until the 1980s, but Omaha AIDS is much older. It’s like the modern AIDS virus but it has four Chemokine Receptors of which it can use two and only two. This often confuses new patients as they try to use all four receptors, or think they can use just one receptor to form a straight or flush.
As for the allegation that Omaha has showers, take a look at this photographic evidence:
Do you see any showers? No? Well that’s Omaha so clearly Omaha doesn’t have any showers. Q.E.D.
Shogun Rua knocks out James Te Huna - UFC Fight Night: Hunt vs. Bigfoot